American Express recruitment for CA,CPA,B.Com,MBA: American Express Recruitment 2019 for the position of Financial Analysis Manager .American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
.The vacancy as follows.
Job Description or Requirements: – Financial Analysis Manager
- Preparation of the regulatory filings and supporting documentation/tie outs.
- Complete regulatory reporting checklists and the external auditors’ review, where required.
- Work closely with various subject matter experts and External Reporting leaders to receive required deliverables.
- Support team response to inquiries of (i) Federal Reserve related to the regulatory filings; and (ii) other regulatory & reporting related inquiries from internal and external groups
- Assist the manager in the quarterly/monthly planning process.
- Special projects as needed, including enhancing policies and procedures around the regulatory reporting process.
|Qualification & Experience||CA,CPA,B.Com,MBA with 03-04 years|
|Time & Venue||NA|