- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Identifying risk areas by performing Risk Assessments.
- Preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements.
- Examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance.
- Evaluating manual and automated financial processes.
- Identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analysing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings.
Job Role: Audit Manager.
Qualification: Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting, CA qualification.