Ambedkar University is hiring LLB or MBA or CA/ICWA/CS or MCA . Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (Ambedkar University Delhi or AUD) is a public University with a multi campus, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities. Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi through an Act of Legislature in 2007 and was notified in July 2008. Mandated to focus on research and teaching in the social sciences and humanities and guided by Dr Ambedkar’s vision of bridging equality and social justice with excellence, AUD considers it to be its mission to create sustainable and effective linkages between access to and success in higher education. AUD is committed to creating an institutional culture characterized by humanism, non-hierarchical and collegial environment, teamwork and nuturance of creativity… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Ambedkar University
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Registrar
- Qualification: LLB or MBA or CA/ICWA/CS or MCA
- Experience : 01+ years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Essential Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least three years post qualification experience in a supervisory capacity in a relevant field, equivalent to a Group `B’ post in a Govt. Departments or a University or Educational or Research Institutions or Teaching or Research experience or similar corporate experience in a reputed private organization along with proven administrative capabilities.
- Desirable Qualification: (i) LLB or MBA or CA/ICWA/CS or MCA or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply