Amazon Released Job Openings On 11-04-2022.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Investigation Specialist Team A Position.Complete Details for the Investigation Specialist Team A as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- * Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets * Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures. Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks * Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions * Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazon’s financial, legal and reputational risk * Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards * Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations * Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk