Amazon Hiring Chartered Accountant for the Position of Senior Financial Analyst
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Senior Financial Analyst Vacancy at Amazon :
- Post Name :Senior Financial Analyst
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :01+ Years
- Vacancies :1+
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Selection : Based on interview
Senior Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business – pricing, selection, and convenience.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.