Amazon is hiring Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business and/or Chartered Accountant .Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business and/or Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business – pricing, selection, and convenience.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply