Amazon is hiring CPA,CMA,CISA,CIA .Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Manager/ Associate Director – Attestation Services
- Qualification: CPA,CMA,CISA,CIA
- Experience :09+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work across transportation teams and other business partners to identify and assess regulatory and compliance risks as it relates to our 3P carriers
- Design and deliver compliance programs including defining supplier audit criteria, audit cadence, and risk rankings. Partner with the Controls Assurance team to design risk-based audit programs
- Build and maintain recurring metrics and reports.
- Complete ad hoc data retrieval and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other data management systems.
- Design and implement reporting solutions from scratch enabling stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Develop and propose new metrics, working across the Product Quality organization to make actionable intelligence available to business stakeholders.
- Support cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of projects and initiatives.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply