Amazon Hiring CA,MBA,Bachelors degree in Finance, Business candidates for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA,Bachelors degree in Finance, Business
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drive financial controllership, build monthly financial metrics, analyze variances to forecast and communicate to senior management on key drivers
- Manage data in financial systems, and create insightful reports to drive business decisions
- Reconcile financial reports across different businesses; drive process improvements, automation, and consistency
- Drive regular metrics reviews, as well as analytical support through deep-dive analyses
- Improve tools, processes, scale existing solutions, create new solutions as required based on stakeholder needs.
- Advanced analytical, financial modeling and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
- Manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems such (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.