Amazon Released Job Openings On 02-11-2021.Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,MBA Candidates with 07-09+ Years Experience for Senior Manager, Finance Operations- Business Partnering Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager, Finance Operations- Business Partnering as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding the growth strategy of India Consumer Business and support growth and complexity of these product lines by leveraging existing processes, tools and teams.
- Working closely with FinOps Services teams to identify and remove roadblocks, acting as interface between our operations, business, accounting, finance and tax teams.
- Partnering with upstream business, technology and Supply Chain functions to develop and deliver continuous system and process change programs through localized and global solutions.
- Building financial and operational analyses to drive and influence data-driven senior leadership decisions across FinOps, business and technology teams to deliver high-quality solutions that prevent and eliminate defect and enable long-term growth.
- Delivering highest standards on Controllership by identifying potential revenue leakages, leveraging process excellence and technology to plug them in a scalable manner.
- Owning and delivering the Fintech roadmap for India consumer, in partnership with cross functional business and technology teams.
- Being a champion of Customer experience for IN Consumer. Leading initiatives to build applications that are customer backwards and establish Amazon as worlds most customer-centric organization.