Amazon Released Job Openings On 23-11-2021.Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,CMA Candidates with 10+ Years Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
- Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
- Evaluate and question the Capex & Opex requirements and continuously benchmark cost productivity for the business
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
- Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Partnering with the Global leadership team to develop strategic multi-year or long term operating plans