Amazon Released Job Openings On 28-03-2022.Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA Candidates with 10+ Years Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
- Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
- Evaluate and question the Capex & Opex requirements and continuously benchmark cost productivity for the business
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
- Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Partnering with the Global leadership team to develop strategic multi-year or long term operating plans