Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amazon Hiring CA,CFA,MBA,Bachelor’s degree for Sr. Corporate & Business Development Manager .Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Sr. Corporate & Business Development Manager
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA,Bachelor’s degree
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Amazon India is seeking a passionate individual, to lead minority & majority investment opportunities in India. This position will be based in Mumbai, India and be responsible for leading opportunities including: mergers & acquisitions and minority investments.
- She/he will be expected to act as a deal lead advisor to Amazon’s executive committee/team and be a core part of the Corporate Development team. The individual will be responsible for relationship building, sourcing, execution of investments and managing post investments.
- Lastly, the candidate should be capable of thinking out of the box, conducting new roadmaps & investment theses backed by quality data. Select past investments include: Qwikcilver, Capital Float, Acko etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply