Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting CA for Taxation(Indirect) Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Taxation(Indirect) Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Taxation(Indirect) Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:08-13+ years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 40,00,000 – 45,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Last Date for online Application:19/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- -Managing the month end activities which include closing of sub ledgers, general ledger account reconciliations, reporting and balance sheet account analysis and deliver the accurate financial statements as a part of the month end close process
- • Review monthly General Ledgers to identify Reverse charge liability transactions and calculate RCM liability.
- • Review monthly related party transactions report and identify GST liability transactions and reconcile the same with RPT reports. • Review Balance sheet and Operational reconciliations of GST accounts and close the open items with respective Stakeholders. • Ensure input tax registers are updated with all the mandatory fields in the registers and ensuring adherence with all compliances under the GST laws including computation of tax, payment of tax, filing of returns, filing of statements and certifications.
- • Working closely with multiple teams like accounting, accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) to ensure complete and accurate tax reportings and computations. • Supporting the GST tax audits • Building process and managing archiving and retrieval of tax data for all statutory purposes. • Continuously identify opportunities to automate accounting processes
- • Support the Management in conducting Dive deep into complex reconciling scenarios for reconciliations, conduct root cause analysis for gaps identified and devise remediation processes. The incumbent needs expert understanding of GST, understand the flow and impact of transactions.
- • Drive process improvement projects within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements • The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.