Amazon is hiring Bachelor’s degree: Engineering / Commerce preferred.Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Manager, Program Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree: Engineering / Commerce preferred.
- Experience : 05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong stakeholder management experience; ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Ability to deep-dive into a problem; very strong analytical skills required.
- High bias for action required.
- Ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting; sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, influencing others and keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management across business operations and technology
- Advanced SQL skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply