Amazon is Hiring CA,CPA for the Position of Internaional Tax Analyst
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. .Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Internaional Tax Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Internaional Tax Analyst at Amazon
- Post Name : Internaional Tax Analyst
- Qualifications: CA,CPA
- Experience : 6-8 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on Resume,Will Shortlist.
Internaional Tax Analyst Job Description:
- Prepare, review and submit indirect tax returns and related filings;
- Assist with indirect tax registrations across various jurisdictions;
- Assist in the documentation and improvement of indirect tax processes;
- Review month-end indirect tax account reconciliations;
- Provide internal and external audit support, including data analysis;
- Provide indirect tax compliance support to colleagues throughout the business including Accounting, A/P, A/R, and Finance.
- Participate in cross-functional projects