Amazon is hiring Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus. .Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Global Alliance Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Experience : 15+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Create C-Level Relationships with the India-based global system integrators
- Develop, define and execute joint marketing and GTM programs with India-based global system integrators focused on top vertical and horizontal market segments.
- Develop and implement strategy and framework to support large transformational pursuits.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver AISPL’ overall go-to-market strategy for Indian IT Services firms.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it’s in line with the AISPL strategic direction.
- Develop a comprehensive and scalable enablement approach focused on acquiring developer’s mindshare of AISPL as a strategic delivery platform.
- Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the Solution Providers
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply