Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amazon is hiring CA,B.Com/ M.Com …Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Finance Analyst II
- Qualification: CA,B.Com/ M.Com
- Experience :06-12+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing the month end activities which include closing of sub ledgers, general ledger account reconciliations, reporting and balance sheet account analysis and deliver the accurate financial statements as a part of the month end close process
- Review monthly General Ledgers to identify Reverse charge liability transactions and calculate RCM liability.
- Review monthly related party transactions report and identify GST liability transactions and reconcile the same with RPT reports.
- Review Balance sheet and Operational reconciliations of GST accounts and close the open items with respective Stakeholders.
- Ensure input tax registers are updated with all the mandatory fields in the registers and ensuring adherence with all compliances under the GST laws including computation of tax, payment of tax, filing of returns, filing of statements and certifications.
- Working closely with multiple teams like accounting, accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) to ensure complete and accurate tax reportings and computations.
- Supporting the GST tax audits
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply