Amazon Hiring CA,CPA candidates for Accountant, Special Projects and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant, Special Projects as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accountant, Special Projects
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own operational accounting for multiple countries worldwide – day-to-day management of financial accounts, indirect tax support, and annual audit support
- Own IN accounting/compliance and build/maintain relationships with Amazon Finance, Legal, Accounting, and Tax teams
- Support in ongoing financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand drivers of business
- Work with other teams to ensure our financial reporting is in sync with other systems
- Participate in the business and improve processes to grow the business
- Support tax teams by providing audited FS, other documents for tax compliance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.