Amazon is hiring B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA/CWA.Amazon’s IN Transportation & Logistics leaders to identify and mitigate risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. We are looking for individuals who can apply their knowledge of operations and internal controls to a diverse set of risk areas including compliance, process, technology, legal, finance, and program management. In this role, work closely with Amazon logistics and transportation businesses to understand their nuanced risk landscapes. .. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Bengalure
- Post Name: Staff Accountant
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA/CWA
- Experience : Not Disclosed
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Staff Accountant responsibilities include month end closing activities for multiple ledgers and ensure proper review of outstanding amounts due, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
- On the audit front, Staff accountant will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
- This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply