Amazon is hiring CA/ICWA/MBA . Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft…. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengalure
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience : 10+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own financial reporting and may teach others e.g. own the delivery of complete month end close of Accounts Payable accounting functions, reporting decks, reconciliations etc.
- Provide support/direction for process or problem resolution.
- Ensure all processes are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and implement process improvements where required.
- Understand the best practices of industry and set up benchmark for quality.
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply