Amazon Hiring Any Graduate / Post Graduate in finance, management for Investigation Specialist – FBA .Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Investigation Specialist – FBA
- Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate in finance, management
- Experience :00-04+years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify root causes for problems within the supply chain or in internal Amazon systems and leading the initiative of fixing these problems- conduct follow-up tasks, communicate opportunities for improvement and agree action plans
- Analyze key Supplier trends, govern mediation requirement based on analyzed trends
- Act as a main point of contact for TOP Amazon Suppliers, with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, and resolve any conflicts to avoid shipment holds or other business interruption
- Prepare vendor health scorecard Conducting reviews and identifying vendor accounts that are likely to become a delivery hold situation and pro-actively working on their account balances
- Address any account related inquiries and concerns from vendors and ensuring vendors know to use the Amazon tools
- Manage Supplier portfolio, includes reviewing Amazon P&L impact & exploring possible ways for amicable settlements. This includes negotiating outstanding balances with the Vendors.
- Drive defect resolution for Supplier identified defects.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for amicable Vendor solutions.
- Work with global stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities and help drive the same. This would include driving a culture of continuous improvement through quality initiatives like Lean & Six Sigma.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply