Amazon is hiring Chartered Accountant. Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:India indirect tax compliance analyst
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- nsuring adherence with all compliances under the GST laws including computation of tax, payment of tax, filing of returns, filing of statements and certifications.
- Analysing transnational data and validating the correctness of the same to ensure compliance with company policy and GST laws.
- Working closely with multiple teams like accounting, AP, AR, Treasury etc., and to ensure complete and accurate tax reporting in tax computations, returns filing.
- Managing tax assessments and audits.
- Tax Accounting and Reconciliation of tax returns with financial books and tax reports.
- Identifying tax efficiencies during compliance process and filing of tax returns and implementing the same in different sectors and geography.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply