Amazon Hiring for FinOps Manager- Payroll . Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Eligibility :FinOps Manager- Payroll
- Qualifications: CPP , FPC or CPA,CA or MBA
- Experience :01+ years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection- Based on interview
- Set direction and lead a team of 50+ Amazonians
- Responsible for developing and communicating team or department vision and goals.
- Build and monitor the consolidated US Payroll Operations annual operating plan to forecast headcount needs with detailed analysis of budget to actual results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Partner with external stakeholders HR, HRS, Accounting, Treasury (external to Payroll department)
- Partner with internal stakeholders Compliance, Controllership, Vendor Management, Operational Excellence, PMO, Payroll Academy
- Responsible to develop and implement systems to support rapid growth. Performs autonomously and initiate and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work