Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting CA,MBA for Senior Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Senior Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:06+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Formulation and Project Management of an IPAT automation charter to drive high impact projects and initiatives
- Lead a team of Business Analysts to generate data insights that help leadership decision making
- Use solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models, sensitivity analysis and variance analysis with little guidance, draw conclusions and make recommendations · Benchmark IN vs. other geos on FP&A Tech parity and partner with teams to expedite the adoption of recommended tools
- Continuously enhance the short- and mid- and long term planning processes, through process improvement and automation
- Use active listening skills intuitively to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjust style for various audiences to articulate complex finance issues clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail a plus
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, Cognos, BI) is a strong plus
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.