Amazon is hiring CA,CPA,CWA .Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Hyderabad,
- Post Name: Full Stack/MERN Stack
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CWA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identifying root causes for problems within the supply chain or in internal Amazon systems and leading the initiative of fixing these problems- conduct follow-up tasks, communicate opportunities for improvement and agree action plans
- Analyze underlying issues and rootcause to improve processes and customer experience.
- Acting as a main point of contact for a specific line of business (while working on the overall DE queries) and liase with BPs, Retail, Internal teams & Vendors with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, and resolve any conflicts to avoid shipment holds, Legal issues or other business interruption.
- Addressing vendor account related inquiries and concerns from BP teams and also ensuring to resolve the underlying issues.
- Drive defect resolution for identified issues.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for amicable Vendor solutions.
- Work with global stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities and help drive the same. This would include driving a culture of continuous improvement through quality initiatives like Lean & Six Sigma.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply