Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amazon is looking to hire CA,CPA,CWA for the Finance Manager – FOAA role.Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Finance Manager – FOAA Role
Amazon Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance Manager – FOAA
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CWA
- Experience :07+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for enforcing the accounting policy across the business and legal entities, any exception to be approved by the controller
- Managing the month end activities which include closing of sub ledgers, general ledger account reconciliations, reporting and balance sheet account analysis and deliver the accurate financial statements as a part of the month end close process
- Prepare month end Flux analysis for all P&L and Balance sheet accounts and share with controllership team along with the analysis on the reasons for the changes
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and knowledge in accounting and apply this in-depth knowledge, principles and systems design to recognize complex and unique issues and develop resolution and/or consistently consult with leadership in order to achieve resolution
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures and internal controls are in place, documented and also drive process improvements.
- Responsible for Preparing and Reviewing the Balance sheet schedules for the controllership review and highlighting and taking necessary action upon the issues appropriately.
- Manage financial close review with controllership team including month end close call, finalization of P&L accounts and Balance Sheet, Trial balance.
- Interact and working closely with the Internal and External auditors on audit related queries and ensure smooth completion of the audits
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply