Amazon Dev Center Recruitment 2021. Amazon Dev Center recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,MBA for Sr. Manager – AR and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Sr. Manager – AR as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Amazon Dev Center
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Sr. Manager – AR
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CWA,MBA
- Experience:14+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Management responsibilities Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work. Managing process workload and establishing priorities.
- Drive key AR performance metrics and builds proactive mechanisms to ensure the targets are met and exceeded. Focus on Customer experience – constantly thinking on making the process seamless and simplifying the process on behalf of the customer.
- Focus on Quality and passionate about building teams to achieve best in class service levels and take timely/ appropriate decisions for upskilling and performance management. Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance and implement best practices.
- Independently manages and drives recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar. Plays significant role in career development of the team. Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.