Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amazon Dev Center Hiring Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting,MBA or Master’s degree for Finance Operations – Program Manager .Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon Dev Center
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Finance Operations – Program Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting,MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience :05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Delivering complex, large scale programs and projects from initiation through delivery by leading cross-functional, geographically diverse project teams.
- Understanding the business requirements and then ensuring these can be implemented from a people, process, policy and technology perspective by working with Amazon’s technical teams to effectively design, develop, test and launch scalable solutions that address customer needs while meeting our high controllership standards.
- Ensuring consistent and efficient execution of projects, adhering to Amazon’s governance and project methodology frameworks, to deliver optimal, high-quality, scalable solutions. This includes effective communication of project progression to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and obstacles by collaborating closely with business partners, key stakeholders and team members. Ensuring Plan B’s are always in place.
- Continually strengthening FinOps effectiveness with a relentless focus on identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-