Amazon Dev Center Hiring Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting,MBA or Master’s degree for Finance Operations – Program Manager .Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon Dev Center
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Finance Operations – Program Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting,MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience :05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Delivering complex, large scale programs and projects from initiation through delivery by leading cross-functional, geographically diverse project teams.
- Understanding the business requirements and then ensuring these can be implemented from a people, process, policy and technology perspective by working with Amazon’s technical teams to effectively design, develop, test and launch scalable solutions that address customer needs while meeting our high controllership standards.
- Ensuring consistent and efficient execution of projects, adhering to Amazon’s governance and project methodology frameworks, to deliver optimal, high-quality, scalable solutions. This includes effective communication of project progression to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and obstacles by collaborating closely with business partners, key stakeholders and team members. Ensuring Plan B’s are always in place.
- Continually strengthening FinOps effectiveness with a relentless focus on identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-