Amazon Released Job Openings On 12-10-2021. Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA, CPA or CWA Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in financial close and perform related reporting, accruals etc. Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts. Uses financial systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets. Perform headcount reporting, planning, provide analyses and forecasting. Establishing, measuring and monitoring weekly KPI metric discussions for new and/or existing business initiatives and operational performance. Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely and accurate manner. Perform ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate business reviews with data analysis. Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management. Partnering with stakeholders to develop strategic multi-year or long term operating plans.