Allegis Services hiring B.Com for accounts payable invoices reconciliation payments and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Allegis Group India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. In India, the company specifically focuses on dealing with Technology products and providing high-end engineering design and analysis, IT and ITES services,Vendor Management, Training and Staffing services to Fortune 500 clients.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the accounts payable invoices reconciliation payments as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Allegis Services
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: accounts payable invoices reconciliation payments
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 2 to 7 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- General accounting knowledge
- Work closely with the Service Provider team to ensure all invoices are processed on time
- Engage with business to resolve queries with request to “Defective” invoices
- Ensure payments are supported and processed within expected SLA
- Manage and respond to queries/escalations from internal clients/bank and employees.
- Understand and follow all Policies and Procedures for Accounts Payable.
- Understand the methods used to make and remit payments to vendors and employees and offer/drive solutions for improvement.
- Support Accounts Payable Supervisor on assignments and by assisting on projects and tasks.
- Maintain records for coordination with Records and Information Management in order to process and maintain long-term, stored records.
- Review the unpaid report for all region to ensure all due payments are made in a timely manner
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.