Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alkem Labs is Hiring LLB – Law, B.Com – Commerce for the Position of Manager Finance – Indirect Taxation
Alkem Laboratories is a multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical generics, formulations and neutraceutricals in India.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Manager Finance – Indirect Taxation position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Manager Finance – Indirect Taxation at Alkem Labs
- Post Name : Manager Finance – Indirect Taxation
- Qualifications: LLB – Law, B.Com – Commerce
- Experience : 01+Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Selection : Based on Resume
Manager Finance – Indirect Taxation Job Description:
- Handling assessments, audits and tax litigations. Coordinate with external consultants and tax authorities with respect to tax assessments and litigations.
- Handling the appellate matters including drafting of replies to Show Cause Notices, drafting of appeals,
- attending personal hearing, representing before the judicial authorities.
- Keeping a track of all appeals and litigations ensuring closure of the same in favor of the company. Extensive
- Research on various critical litigative issues.
- Liaison with all internal and external stakeholders for indirect tax compliance/obligations including regional tax authorities