Alankit limited Recruitment 2021. Alankit limited recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Alankit Group is a leading e-Governance Service provider in India . Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance & Health Care verticals. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million, this is increasing steadily year after year.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Alankit limited
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:02-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 6th March , 10.00 AM – 1.30 PM Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark – Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station – Jhandewalan
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Ms. Ratika ( 7290012324 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Person who can join immediately will be preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Tally ERP9 / Tally Prime
- Should have good exposure in Direct Tax
- Preparation & Filling of GST Return
- To maintain books of accounts in Tally.
- Should be well versed with Accounting Knowledge, Journal and Ledger entries, Taxation etc.
- Preparing & issuing Tax invoices, payments, expense booking, preparing & maintaining vouchers.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of GST Act, GST registration, GST payments & GST returns filing (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A, GSTR-3B, GSTR-7, and GSTR-9 etc.).
- Preparation of the finalization statement for the balance sheet.
- Preparation of Financial Statements