Ajanta Pharma recruiting Inter CA,ICWA for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Ajanta Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in development, manufacturing and marketing of quality finished dosages. Committed to ‘Serve Health Care Needs Worldwide’.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ajanta Pharma
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: Inter CA,ICWA
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzing Internal audit reports of Plants, Corporate office, Third Party Mfg, Warehouse, follow up with process owners & get observations actioned out. Prepare Audit Committee presentations
- Annual Physical verification of Fixed assets, Inventory
- Follow up action on design gaps ascertained in Internal Financial Controls verification and close them
- Assist in conducting various management & process audits (post audits & pre audits) allocated to audit team
- Assist in ISO audits conducted during the year
- Assist in identifying process gaps & preparing Standard operating procedures
- Other areas like Annual report proof read, xbrl filing, Return of foreign assets liability & Pharmexcil claims submission
- Statutory compliance MIS & Internal Audit MIS
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.