Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AirAsia India is Hiring for Assistant Manager Finance
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Bengaluru
AirAsia India is Hiring CA . AirAsia India is an airline in India headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. The airline is a joint venture with Tata Sons holding 51% stake in the airline and AirAsia Investment Limited holding 49% stake. AirAsia India commenced operations on 12 June 2014 with Bangalore as its primary hub.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: AirAsia India
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :03-04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of close activities, ranging ledger entryto deliverables review.
- This role supports accounting function related to reconciliation, closeprocess and accounting.
- Prepares and reviews complex account reconciliations, financial analyses, and deliverables
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close in compliance with accounting standards.
- Assist various reporting requirements to stakeholders.
- Coordinate with cross function team to ensure seamless accounting processes with adequate internal controls.
- Intercompany account management, including ensuring timely accounting, reconciliation and preparation of various reports.
- Review of Capex accounting, including timely update of Fixed assets register (FAR),reconciliation of FAR etc.
- Support FP&A team on budget vs actual analysis.
- Assisting statutory audits of financial statements;
- Work in Finance IT projects such as ERP implementation
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam