Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) hiring CA,MBA.Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation, approved by DGCA (India) under Car 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling
the requirements as on 1stJanuary, 2019 to fill up the posts of “Executive (Sr. Level), Executive & Jr. Executive (Finance, HR,MMD & EFD)” from the open market on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Junior Executive, Assistant, More Vacancies
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience : 01+ years
- No of Vacancies : 50
- Salary: Rs. 21,300 – Rs. 50,000/-Per Month
- Age: 28 – 40 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 500
- Walkin Address : Systems and Training Division 2nd Floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.- 5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai 400099.
Job Description/skills Required
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, CA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Junior Executive, Assistant, More Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview on 10/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
Name of Post: Manager – Finance
1. Qualifications and Experience: Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Should be a member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or a member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (Candidate who have applied to the Institute for Membership shall also be eligible). Preference will be given to Chartered accountants who have also acquired Company Secretary qualifications.
Name of Post: Officer-Accounts
1. Qualifications and Experience: Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy OR MBA or equivalent in Finance (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS-Office Operations. Must have 3 years experience or more in Accounts and Finance functions preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company with proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST etc.
2. Salary: Rs. 32,200/- per month.
Selection Procedure for AIATSL Junior Executive, Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2020:
1. Personal Interview
2. Group Discussion / Personal Interview
3. Screening/Personal Interview
4. The company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply