Air India Express Recruitment 2021. Air India Express recruiting CA, ICWA for Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Air India Express is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. It is operated by Air India Express Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 649 flights per week to 33 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Eligibility for the Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Air India Express
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification: CA, ICWA
- Experience:01-06+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Air India Express Recruitment 2021 Notification Released, Check Job details, Salary, Vacancy details hereAir India Express Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Air India Express) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, ICWA for the position of Deputy Manager.
- To Apply for the job posting from Air India Express, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Air India Express Post Name: Deputy Manager No of Posts: 2 Salary: 60,000 (Per Month ) Experience: 1 – 6 years Education: CA, ICWA Location: Mumbai Last Date: 04-03-2021 Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.