AIG is hiring B.Com/BBM/BBA/CA,MBA)/M.Com . American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. As of January 1, 2019, AIG companies employed 49,600 people.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: AIG
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Reporting Professional II
- Qualification: B.Com/BBM/BBA/CA,MBA)/M.Com
- Experience : 03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Adhere to the journal log/close calendar timeline and complete bookings on a timely basis and accurately
- Action on requests received from Local countries & Regional office
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Experience in monthly and quarterly close activities.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations for GOE related lines and clearing down of open items.
- Ability to understand the business and related core processes. Ability to identify risks within the business area.
- Two way reconciliation for respective function accounts
- Ensure accuracy of TB for GOE related lines until Pencil Down Date
- Respond to LER, Local FM/RO queries
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply