Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AIG is Hiring for Investment Accounting and Reporting
Qualification required is CA,MBA,Bachelor’s degree
Job location is Bengaluru
AIG is Hiring CA,MBA,Bachelor’s degree .American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. As of January 1, 2019, AIG companies employed 49,600 people.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: AIG
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA,Bachelor’s degree
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Good knowledge in US Investments accounting and reporting.
- Documenting process flows for each activity.
- Significant and complex financial analysis of activities, projects
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to manage key stakeholders independently.
- Experience in Reconciliations
- Knowledge of Insurance accounting & reporting is preferable
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Financial systems knowledge preferred for SAP
- Flexible for shifts during close period to work along our US office
- Proficient in excel, word and power-point is an added advantage.
- Team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Sound decision making skills.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply