Super 45 is all based on Hrithik Roshan’s recent release, Super 30, which shows the life of Patna-based brilliant mathematician Anand Kumar who helps 30 smart but underprivileged students prepare for IIT entrance exams.
After getting inspired by Super 30, Surat-based CA Ravi Chhawchharia is helping out the unprivileged students in city to fulfill their dreams of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
CA Ravi Chhawchharia has been teaching such students from last three years for free under the program.
Let’s talk about what is Super 45?
- CA Ravi Chhawchharia runs a comprehensive education programme ‘CA Stars Program’ in Surat for the aspiring CA students who are from financially weak background.
- He selects around 45 students each year and provides them free coaching to prepare and clear the CA exams.
- Chhawchharia also provides free accommodation and food facility to the students for a duration of four years for students coming from outside Surat.
What is the aim behind CA Stars program?
Chhawchharia aim behind the CA Stars program is to provide quality education and coaching to underprivileged children, who are talented and aspire to become CAs.
How are the students selected for CA Stars program?
The students for CA Stars program are selected on the basis of following criteria:
- Students are chosen through an exam and
- Those who have qualifeid, basis of the financial status.
Most of the students of his CA STARS are first-generation learners and their parents are low wage workers, footpath vendors, small farmers or rickshaw drivers and even some are orphans.
Chhawchharia said that “These children come from a very humble background. We arrange food and lodging for those coming from outside Surat”.
He also said that “We select students through a test, assess their financial status by visiting their houses, and enroll them. 90 per cent of them cleared the CA exam in last three years”.