Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India hiring Ph.D. or Master’s degree.Airports Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA) is a regulatory agency under Government of India to regulate tariff and other expenditure & fees for major airports. It is a statutory body constituted under the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India Act (AERA), 2008..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Consultants
- Qualification: Ph.D. or Master’s degree
- Experience : 05-10 years
- No of Vacancies : 02
- Salary:1.5L Per Month
- Age; Max 63 Years
- Interested applicants may send their CV in the enclosed format by post to the following address;
Under Secretary(P&A), Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India AERABuilding,Administrative Complex Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110003
- For more details: http://aera.gov.in/upload/files/5e43e82cdfb92adver12021920.pdf
Job Description/skills Required
- Examine the MYTP of the airport operator and verify the data with reference to the Balance Sheet, P&L account and auditor certificates
- Ensure that the financial model employed is’In line with the methodology prescribed by the Authority
- Examine each building block in tariff determination and ensure that the treatment given to it is in line with the Authority’s methodology and approach. Make realistic forecasts and changes wherever necessary.
- Prepare a Consultation Paper working out the Annual Revenue Requirement of the operator and incorporate the proposed tariff plan that the operator has submitted to achieve the ARR.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply