AECOM India Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA) candidates for Financial Management Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.AAECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Management Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AECOM India
- Location :Delhi NCR, Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Management Specialist
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA)
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Financial Management Specialist shall be a Chartered Accountant/ICWA or a Certified Public Accountant with a minimum of 10 years of work experience in financial management, accounting and/or audit.
- S/he should have experience in financial services in externally aided projects (ADB or World Bank preferred) and with Government systems, especially with Irrigation/Water Resources Development Department.
- Experience of carrying out economic and financial analysis is desirable. Experience of working in South Asia will be an advantage.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.