Adecco Group Released Job Openings On 22-11-2021.The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Adecco Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Adecco Group Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA/Bachelor’s degree in Finance,Accounting Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – FP&A Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – FP&A as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Oversee all LHH management reporting requirements, including monthly financial & KPI data, budgeting, forecasting, and other various reporting activities for the LHH India business Provide Finance Business Partner support to the LHH India Business Leader and other key leaders in the business to identify insights and provide commercial advice Act as an interface between LHH business financial/management reporting requirements and India Adecco Finance team Partner with LHH APAC CFO and LHH India leader on strategic issues and assist in preparation of management presentations and other key strategic activities Reporting Relationships: Functional reporting to the Adecco India FP&A leader Strong dotted line to LHH India Business Leader and LHH APAC CFO (based in Australia) Direct Reports: Nil Major Responsibilities Financial planning & analysis Prepare the global annual budgets, monthly forecasts and ensure accurate and timely information is provided to the stakeholders Support the LHH India business team to drive the business strategy, drive commercial decisions, identify insights and actions, and help identify process improvements Act as an interface between LHH business financial and management reporting requirements and Adecco finance team Where required assist the sales team and BL on any major bid opportunities in terms of pricing and structure, for profitable business.