Adani Group Recruitment 2021. Adani Group recruiting CA for Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Adani Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited. Gautam Adani is the chairman.Eligibility for the Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Adani Group
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:02-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounts finalisation, Cash flow management, MIS, ,accounts receivable and payable, Income Tax and GST related matters for the projects Operational: Should have good experience in accounts finalisation, Vendors/payable management, CRM processes, accounting/processes in SAP Preparing periodic forecast and budgets for effective decision making
- To perform data management and governance, prepare consolidated financial statements and reporting project/ region units performance should have good knowledge of GST/ Income Tax related matters in Real-estate
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members for monitoring project performance and budget adherence to deliver excellence Execute accounting policies and processes for accurate recording of all financial transactions Financial: Design and deploy robust accounting policies and processes for accurate recording of all financial transactions of the project Executing taxation policies to drive tax operations, submitting timely returns and reports as well as executing audits basis the taxation rules and regulations Monitoring and compliance of budget for the project.
- Financial/ books of accounts closure of the project. Prepare comprehensive financial models for various projects to deliver cash flow forecast, scenario analysis, risk assessment and return analysis
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.