Adani Group Released Job Openings On 18-11-2021.Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Adani Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Adani Group Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years Experience for Associate Manager/Deputy Manager Position.Complete Details for the Associate Manager/Deputy Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1) Evaluation of Term Sheets, Negotiations with bankers for financial proposal, preparation of comparatives for management decisions and documentations. 2) Prepare checklist & Ensure CP Compliance within agreed timeline, preparation of Financial Model 3) Coordination with LLC, LIE & Bankers for timely execution of transcation. 4) Monotoring and compliance of sanction terms on ongoing basis. 1) LC- Establishing ILC /FLC in timely manner including documentation and maintaning MIS 2) Acceptance of Bills / End to end Monitoring of Bills Of Exchange lodged under LC and Documentation pertaining to it, Maintaining MIS for BOEs. Providing Solution to various operational issues involved in LC/ Bills Disccounting. 3) Drawdown notice for NFB limit drawal with Bankers. 4) Perodic meeting with Business, Project & CTCG & circulate minutes on pending documents. 5) Coordination with Abex for timely and accruate booking of expenses, interest. 6) Monthly review of Interest/ commission charged by bank & ensure that same is as per the agreed sanction terms 7) Covenant compliance of Operational SPV and RPC compliace of lenders for SPV..