Adani Group Recruitment 2021. Adani Group recruiting CA/ MBA/ Degree in Finance for Deputy General Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Adani Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited. Gautam Adani is the chairman.Eligibility for the Deputy General Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Adani Group
- Location :Madhya Pradesh
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager
- Qualification: CA/ MBA/ Degree in Finance
- Experience:10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsibility of Preparation of all financial MIS reporting for Cluster or Mine Site Provide data Analysis for Mining Business for improvement of Top line / Bottom Line Responsible for finalize Cluster / Mine Budget with support to /from Sites Monthly and Quarterly review related activities Budget Controlling and Monitoring for Cluster/ Mine Site, Need to ensure transactions as per the approve Budget.
- To review NFA for any budget proposal and finalize along with Sites for final approval Work closely with Mine Site/ Cluster to identify “areas of improvements” and submit to the other concerned stakeholders for implementation
- Ability to Analysis data Explanations in case any Variance An updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan Knowledge and working experience of Financial Modelling Working experience in Key Management reporting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.