Adani Group recruiting CA/ICWA/CS/MBA for Finance Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited. Gautam Adani is the chairman.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Adani Group
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Finance Controller
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS/MBA
- Experience: 10-18+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure that revenues and expenses are booked in line with the accounting policies of the Company and guidelines laid down by the corporate and that any changes in accounting rules and policies are promptly implemented in the Business.
- Initiate the Business budgeting process every year and ensure timely, accurate budget preparation, working closely with Finance & Account team of corporate and site.
- Participate in account finalization (open items), represent Business in statutory audits and address audit observations promptly, oversee periodic review of G/L to ensure accounting integrity
- Ensure timely and accurate Business-level cash forecasting & reporting to Treasury for covering shortfall / investing surplus. Also arrange for and approve the information in returns to be filed with the various authorities including banks.
- Work closely with Renewable Business F&A with an objective to create a system for monitoring kAdani Group parameters on daily / weekly / monthly as relevant. Ensure that adequate MIS as required are circulated within the units individually and on a consolidated basis.
- Support Business Heads in business planning and strategic decision making for new projects and major operational initiatives. Prepare 3 to 5 years strategic plan for the business.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.