Adani Group Released Job Openings On 13-05-2022.Adani Group is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Adani Group is a US$5.2 billion company with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Adani Group Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Adani Group Recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA Candidates with 18+ Years Experience for Finance Controller Position.Complete Details for the Finance Controller follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Cash flow Management: Scrutiny of all advances, deposits etc. and pursuing for recovery of old advances, deposits etc. which are not required for current business operation. Timely reconciliation of Customer accounts for quicker dispute resolution and push for improving recovery of overdue. 2. Resource Management: Financial closure for the new projects. Arranging funds from Holding Company as per requirement. Meeting funds requirement of business (Capex & Opex) in timely manner. 3. Cost Reduction & Process Improvement: Improving budgeting process & budgetary Controls Developing segment wise cost monitoring framework (break-up @ granular level) and review for quick action. Streamlining Month end provisioning for expenses/income for faster closing of accounts 4. Other Key Activities: Financial Model for new projects / bidding purpose. Tax plan review on quarterly basis and other tax issues whenever crops up. Support in STRAP document and its updating periodically. Review of Capex programs and Completed projects w.r.to original business. Financial due diligence for new acquisitions, as required. Post take over migration and follow-up for indemnity etc. Post take over integration of Financial Processes and System. 5. Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders 6. Build alliances, partnerships & deep relationship with Vendors, Consultants and Customers. 7. Oversight of accounting, finance, strategy, building infrastructure and implementing internal controls 8. Lead banking activities, developing relationships with appropriate external parties 9. Ability to provide concrete financial advice on business transactions identifying risks and opportunities 10. Ability to be a natural leader and a track record of having selected the right fit-for-purpose talent while building large teams. Base Expected Criteria – Details of expectations 1. Cleansing of Vendor accounts so that few advances beyond 60 days remain in the books which are justified for business..