Adani Airports Limited Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.Adani Group is a leading Indian multinational organisation, headquartered in Ahmedabad. Founded by Mr. Gautam Adani in 1988, the Group’s diverse businesses include port management, electric power generation transmission, renewable energy, mining, airport operations, natural gas, food processing and infrastructure. In April 2021, Adani Group became the third Indian organisation to cross $100 billion in market capitalization…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Adani Airports Limited Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Adani Airports Limited Recruiting CA Candidates with 20-24+ Years Experience for Financial Controller Position.Complete Details for the Financial Controller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitor and Supervise the finance and accounts of organization including, tax compliance, stake holder management, risk mitigation, maintaining accounting records as per Ind AS and GAAP as well as audit thereof. Responsible for Treasury, investor relations & fund raising activities Key Deliverables: 1. Financial Closing of Books of Accounts and Audit thereof • Compliance of Indian Accounting Standard and GAAP • Timely closure of Accounts as per schedule Resolution of issues with Statutory Auditors and ensure no adverse remarks in Audit Report etc 2. Accounts Receivable Management & payable management • Ensuring no revenue leakage with proper monitoring and controls • Dealing with Revenue Auditors and reply to their reports • Reconciliation of debtors and realization of dues • Ensure compliance of TDS, Service Tax and Vat provisions • Monitoring of Expenses as per AOP and variance analysis 3. Raising of debt / non-fund facilities for meeting capex requirements including loan & security documentation for this purpose with lenders. Debt Servicing & Compliances as per due dates. 4. Preparation of financial model/ future projections of Airports in order to support financial decisions of company and represent to financial institution/ banks for financing assistance proposals. 5. Tax Compliance • Ensuring Filing of returns as per tax deadlines with accuracy and assessment • Reply to Departments queries and filing of appeal and appearing for appeal matters and co-ordinate with advocates..