Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture Hiring CA Inter for New Associate-Record To Report .Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: New Associate-Record To Report
- Qualification: CA Inter
- Experience :00-02+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
- The role is focused on implementing process and solutions to record and process all aspects of Fixed Asset Accounting. The team works in the area of fixed assets mass additions, retirements, transfers, depreciation, accruals, capital work in progress additions.
- This position may also include working on chart of accounts alignment, back office integration, folio management, payment processing, transfer & retirement of assets, physical inventory and Construction in Process (CIP) project accounting. Having a strong understanding of fixed asset activities and transactions (with US GAAP/IFRS knowledge) and SOX controls is preferred.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-