Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is hiring Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Lending Operations Associate-Underwriting
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate
- Experience :00-01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Financial Services, banking and capital market vertical and will be helping us with tax preparations, insurance coverage and investment portfolios. You may be required to resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information.
- You will be working as a part of Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conduct pre-analysis, de dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV) and review income documents in line with the client credit policy, procedures and turnaround times.
- The Underwriting team focuses on raising investment capital from investors on behalf of corporations and governments that are issuing either equity or debt securities. The role requires a good understanding of credit analysis, creditworthiness, credit underwriting, credit appraisal memo, commercial lending, financial analysis, asset evaluation, and income calculation.
- The role may also need expertise around residential underwriting, mortgage underwriting, government-sponsored loans, and pre-purchase review.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply